DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO DANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR BACHATA CLASSES NEAR FUENGIROLA?
Learning to dance is undoubtedly the best decision you can make to improve your life.
Join our bachata classes near Fuengirola and you will learn while having fun.
From the moment you sign up for dance classes, your life will change for the better, given the multiple benefits it brings to our physical and mental health:
- You will disconnect from your worries, freeing your mind from stress for a while.
- You will improve your self-esteem. As you progress you will feel better about yourself, which will undoubtedly affect other areas of your life.
- It will help you to relate to others and you will make new friends since you will find yourself surrounded by colleagues who are in the same situation.
- In our classes, laughter is guaranteed, and this is, without a doubt, the best therapy for the soul.
- You will strengthen your heart since dancing is an aerobic activity, during which you will exercise many muscles in your body.
- You will burn calories. Many nutritionists recommend dancing as the ideal complement to a healthy lifestyle.
- It will improve your body posture, you will enhance coordination, rhythm, concentration, etc.
- You will enjoy the music much more because your body will be in tune with the rhythm.
- Dancing increases the production of endorphins, which increases your vitality and your degree of happiness.
- According to the American Council on Exercise (ACE), dancing helps prevent senility, as they keep the mind agile, alert and promote memory. It has been shown to improve circulation, lung capacity and reduce harmful cholesterol in the blood. Plus, keeping your joints lubricated helps prevent osteoporosis and arthritis.
All of these are more than enough reasons for you to go ahead with your intention to learn to dance.
Don’t look for any more excuses to find that gap in your life, and decide now to learn to dance in our Bachata classes.
A musical genre originating in the Dominican Republic. It is the result of a mixture of Cuban son with bolero and merengue, among others.
It is a musical style that was born in the streets among the poor classes and its verses usually tell stories of heartbreak and nostalgia, becoming known as “música de amargue” (music of bitterness).
Bachata is also a romantic dance of Dominican origin. The woman lets herself be guided by the man, who must subtly indicate her using his whole body so that the communication between the two can flow. The rhythmic movement of the hips and the speed of the little steps to the rhythm of the guitar should be emphasised.
Since its origins, bachata has been danced as an embrace between the couple, who sway to the rhythm of sensual hip movements. The dancers separate at times to interpret the guitar chords with their feet.
In recent years, however, it has evolved. It began with the introduction of typical salsa figures and steps, in order to achieve a more varied dance.
Recently, it has been greatly influenced by figures and movements typical of zouk (a very fashionable dance in Brazil), which includes body waves and very sensual head movements, giving rise to the so-called “sensual bachata“.
-The original Dominican bachata is danced in the form of an embrace, interpreting the music through the hips. When the dancers are further apart, the steps take centre stage, but without complicated figures.
–Fusion bachata keeps much of the original dance, but adds figures or steps from salsa or tango, among others.
– Sensual bachata gets most of its movements from the zouk. It is danced with undulating movements, where the man directs the movements with his body, exploiting all the sensuality of the woman.
At Baila con Sara we teach mainly the second option, which is in our point of view, the most suitable for social dancing and to be able to dance and adapt to any partner. We also add sensual style figures and Dominican style steps.
Come and try a class without obligation and I assure you that you will stay.