¿DO YOU WANT TO LEARN DANCING?
LOOKING FOR BEGINNERS CLASSES NEAR FUENGIROLA?
Learning to dance is, without a doubt, the best decision you can make to improve your life.
Join our beginners classes near Fuengirola and learn the basic steps of salsa, bachata and kizomba.
From the moment you sign up for dance classes, your life will change for the better, given the multiple benefits it brings to our physical and mental health:
- You will disconnect from your worries, freeing your mind from stress for a while.
- You will improve your self-esteem. As you progress you will feel better about yourself, which will undoubtedly affect other areas of your life.
- It will help you to relate to others and you will make new friends since you will find yourself surrounded by colleagues who are in the same situation.
- In our classes, laughter is guaranteed, and this is, without a doubt, the best therapy for the soul.
- You will strengthen your heart since dancing is an aerobic activity, during which you will exercise many muscles in your body.
- You will burn calories. Many nutritionists recommend dancing as the ideal complement to a healthy lifestyle.
- It will improve your body posture, you will enhance coordination, rhythm, concentration, etc.
- You will enjoy the music much more because your body will be in tune with the rhythm.
- Dancing increases the production of endorphins, which increases your vitality and your degree of happiness.
- According to the American Council on Exercise (ACE), dancing helps prevent senility, as they keep the mind agile, alert and promote memory. It has been shown to improve circulation, lung capacity and reduce harmful cholesterol in the blood. Plus, keeping your joints lubricated helps prevent osteoporosis and arthritis.
These are all more than enough reasons for you to continue with your purpose of learning to dance.
Look no further for excuses to find that gap in your life, and decide now to learn to dance in our beginner classes from scratch.
Maybe the fear of looking clumsy will demotivate you a little because not having dance notions can make you feel like a dizzy duck,
Let me tell you that everyone who starts the beginner classes from scratch is as lost as you can be and has the same insecurities.
In our beginner’s group you will be disinhibited and have fun from the first class.
Our two-month beginner’s course is designed to teach you all the basic steps you will need at the next level.
We will help you achieve this with great patience, adapting to your rhythm and repeating as many times as necessary.
Because this is a bridge course, and you will only be in it for a couple of months, at most, we only have afternoon hours.
Every two months, we open a new beginner group from scratch in Innova, Benalmádena.
The next beginners’ course will start on the 4th of April 2022 and it will be given every Monday and Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at Innova. An hour of class in which you will learn the basic steps of salsa, bachata and kizomba to be able to go to the next level without much difficulty.
Come try a class without obligation and I assure you that you will stay.